Heeey

welcome to my blog i really hope u like it!!! :) xx just to let u know if u like funny and random people then this is the right blog to become a member of :) xx

Thursday 26 May 2011

Sup!!!

I have stinking parents evening tonight to discuss my grades and behaviour all they r gunna say is i talk 2 much and i distract people in class by making them laugh well its they're fault for laughing so huh!!!! Anyway, I am complayning that I have no followers please if you have seen me blogs they must have made u laught ur arse off cmon please follow and I swear I will make u laugh ur arse off in every blog which btw happens every day!!! Just to say sorry bout the sexy colour combonation this is my 4th blog so I am just playing around but if you like these sexy colours comment below and I will make more sexy combos!!! And also if you are a awesome person then of course you will suggest what my next blog should be by commenting on this blog!!!

Much love to all you sexy ppl!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment