Heeey

welcome to my blog i really hope u like it!!! :) xx just to let u know if u like funny and random people then this is the right blog to become a member of :) xx

Friday 30 September 2011

you want them moves like jagger i got them mooves like jagger i got them mooooooooves like jagger

Heeey,

It's inset day today so no school :D

I will start this blog of by saying my random question of the day which is "sniffing rabbits is my hobby is it yr's?" random much?

Now u know on my last blog i said me and my est friend had a fall out well she has finally contacted me and seems like she wants to b best friends again but i dont think she wants to talk about it so yay! im all happy now

WOOHOO!! THE ONLY WAY IS ESSEX IS BACK ON IT IS AMAZING IF U HAVENT SEEN IT YET THEN U R MISSING OUT BIG TIME! ITS ON QUITE LATE AT ABOUT 10ISH ON THUYRSDAY ITV 2 OR ITV 1 I CANT REMEMBER WHICH BUT IT IS REALLY FUNNY HAS A BIT OF SWEARING IN IT AND IS A BIT RUDE BUT ITS LIKE THE BEST PROGRAM EVER!!!!!!!

gunna say bye noe cuz i gotta hav breakfast bit i might do a blolg between 5ish to 7ish to say wot i did for the day so byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment