Heeey

welcome to my blog i really hope u like it!!! :) xx just to let u know if u like funny and random people then this is the right blog to become a member of :) xx

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Hey sexy ppl im bored so just wanted to do a little blog bout my week xx

 so i obously went to school today and dare i admit it it was actully fun u wanna know why?... of course u do it wuz cuz i had dance as a lesson for the first time in m life and aparently im a "talented dancer" wot a load of  crap but u know at least i had fun xx

as im typing this blog im listening to capitalfm listening to the song by cover drive called lick ya down if u dont know it youtube it cuz its rly gd xx

 to my old best friend u know who u r i miss ya and i wish u would let me explain but u wont reply to my texs so i guess i cant xx 

but yh hav a gd day and thats it frm me so bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment